Thursday, January 3, 2013

Delayed Obedience



“Delayed obedience still equals disobedience.”

            That’s the best way to describe what I have been doing lately with regard to starting this blog; being disobedient by procrastinating. I have been searching; Youtube, Blog after blog, Google-ing, Bing-ing, Yahoo-ing… for a Christian inspirational channel or blog that I connected with. Yet I never took the time to listen to that still little voice telling me to start my own… hmm.

So, now I’m listening. Not only that, now I’m obeying. For to love God is to obey His commands (John 14:15). I have no clue how to proceed but I know He shall direct my path. “For God has not given [ME] a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Tim. 1:7). Therefore I will embark on this journey and follow Him as He leads me throughout this year and beyond.

Follow me as I follow Him.

4 comments:

  1. Well done on taking the hardest step... the first step.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. This is only the beginning but if any one has what it takes I know is you I Will be inspired, so am patiently waiting. Xoxo all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement ladies!!! God bless you all :)

    ReplyDelete